Re: [TowerTalk] [CQ-Contest] NAQP CW + Skimmer

To: Tower Talk List <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [CQ-Contest] NAQP CW + Skimmer
From: Kevin Normoyle <>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 20:02:06 -0800
Jim's response makes sense. I figure contest organizers should set whatever
rules they like.
If people like the rules, the contest will thrive, if not it won't.

I can't get this "lay down the law attitude" though. As if someone legislated
all the ways to have fun 50 years ago.

common themes of all ham radio threads:
-oh dear, where's the future operators going to come from
-things have to be done the way they've always been done
-but, it's always okay to have the range of beverage array/7 tower/bank of
amps technology in a contest. Why? well's better technology. it's (even though you used a crane to install it)