Re: [TowerTalk] Crimp tool for cable ends

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Crimp tool for cable ends
From: "Larry stowell" <>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 08:58:43 -0500

-----Original Message-----
I got mine from RF Parts and am very pleased with it, it even has a nice case.
I had an off brand
"cheap" it worked but the heads of the set screws that held the dies striped. I
use the DX
Engineering stripper, cable cutters and the little nippers to trim the braid.

73 Larry K1ZW

[] On Behalf Of Mike
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2010 6:57 AM