Re: [TowerTalk] Ground Rods Question

To: "'Dave Cole'" <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ground Rods Question
From: "Clint Talmadge W5CPT" <>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 09:20:13 -0600
I don't think I have ever seen a solid copper ground rod.  I have seen, and
driven lots of copper coated steel ground rods.  They are available at
Lowe's. They are 5/8" X 8" and the item # at my local Lowe's is #70680 and
they cost $11.47 each.  Because of local suppliers the item number and cost
at your local store may be different but it should not vary much.  A local
ham (AB4IQ) put 37 of them in building his radial system for his Hy-Tower.

Clint Talmadge - W5CPT