Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower TX-472

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower TX-472
From: Grant Saviers <>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 09:05:38 -0800
A good 1/2" drill and an adapter to the manual winch is another way to
go, although it won't have pull down.  My 2 speed gearbox variable speed
motor reversible Milwaukee (Model # 5380-21  $160 at Home Depot) surely
has enough torque on low with a decent winch and you can put together a
square drive adapter with 8 point sockets from McMaster for about $20
and have a great drill in your toolbox.

Grant KZ1W