Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Problems

To: "Dale M. Schwartz" <dale@immlawfirm.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Problems
From: "K0DAN" <k0dan@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 14:09:42 -0600
Ouch! You're to be commended for your honest confession (and I feel your
pain)! If it was me telling the story publicly I think I'd have bootlegged
some non-existent call.

We all have "oh sheisse" stories. No, I can't think of one for your right
now, it'd have to be around a campfire.

My QTH is on unincorporated county land. The county has minimal (but some)
requirements. The current tower was put up in '99. I researched, studied,
and complied with everything I could possibly find (state & local
requirements, manufacturer specs, NEC, grounding standards, concrete/rebar
standards, you name it)...AS FAR AS I KNOW. So far the tower is still here
and doing well, but I always have these nagging "..what if..." thoughts!

Hope your latest tower design is legal and sturdy!

73
dan
k0dan