[TowerTalk] mount pipe for vertical

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] mount pipe for vertical
From: "K2VI" <>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 21:27:28 -0500
Ok so tomorrow is the day i start this project. I have a 5' piece of 1 1/2"
fence post pipe. It will be almost 4' cemented in gound and 14" above ground. I
will have a zero five 43' vertical on the pipe. All i hear is schedule 40
plumbing pipe however i have on hand this fence pipe. I see no reason not to
use it since the vertical has very little wind load. Also this pipe was used
holding up a cushcraft A3S 5 feet above the thrust bearing. I just want to make
certain before cementing. thanks in advance.