Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Paint

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Paint
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 10:15:44 -0700
When I installed my AN Wireless HD-70 tower I wanted to paint it with
dark, flat colors to minimize the visual impact to the rest of the
neighborhood.  Dan Simmonds, the owner, told me that a good quality
exterior grade latex house paint should work fine painted directly over
the galvanizing.  The tower was new and free of any oil, and it worked
fine.  I used two coats with a brush and the stuff is on there like
battle armor.

73,
Dave   AB7E