Re: [TowerTalk] compression PL259

To: n4zr@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] compression PL259
From: Robert Harmon <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 07:57:22 -0800
I tried the EBAY listing referenced earlier and it was closed.
Found this one which I think is the same thing.
Looks pretty good.  Think I will try a few also.

http://cgi.ebay.com/UHF-male-PL259-clamp-RG8-RG165-RG213-LMR400-connector-/270680278483?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f05cd45d3#ht_716wt_907

Bob
K6UJ