Re: [TowerTalk] Compression N connectors?

To: TowerTalk <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Compression N connectors?
From: Alan NV8A <>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 08:44:16 -0500
On 01/23/11 10:18 pm, Rroger (K8RI on TowerTalk) wrote:

>> Apparently 3,973 happy people.
> Nickle plated Brass.
> Ahhh...History: 4 Sold!<:-))

Mike's figure of 3973 is for all who have dealt with this seller,
irrespective of the products they have purchased.

Your figure of 4 is for the 10-packs specifically.

Somewhere in between is an unknown number of people who have bought
these particular N connectors individually or in quantities other than 10.

BTW, I have the impression (from visits to the area) that Hacienda
Heights has many Chinese and other Asian immigrants, so I am guessing
that these connectors are of Chinese origin; but I wouldn't have to wait
as long for them as if I order from a vendor in China.

Alan NV8A