Re: [TowerTalk] Anti-corrosion spray...

To: Geoffrey Way <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Anti-corrosion spray...
From: Mickey Baker <>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 23:51:32 -0500
Excellent stuff for aluminum. I had it sprayed on the innards of my airplane
annually for years - no corrosion.

It will wash off - it has the consistency of light oil.

At the aviation shows, they used to have a small television on and running
immersed in an aquarium full of Corrosion-X to show that it won't harm

Mickey N4MB