Re: [TowerTalk] Utility Pole costs

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Utility Pole costs
From: "Gary \"Joe\" Mayfield" <gary_mayfield@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 22:06:21 -0600
I have wireless internet.  A BBQ grill dish pointed at the provider's tower.
The wireless company told me they would be happy to plant more poles if I
wanted them.  Their auger and pole planter were mounted on a Bobcat, so they
could get it into almost anywhere!

Another Possible Option....73,
Joe kk0sd