Re: [TowerTalk] Underground conduit question

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Underground conduit question
From: Al Kozakiewicz <akozak@hourglass.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 20:58:00 -0500
I've seen countless posts in various forums regarding the perforation of
perfectly watertight pipe to aid "drainage".  Do people get that much airflow
through their buried and sealed pipe that condensation is a major problem?

I can tell you that where I live in upstate NY, if you bury perforated pipe
below the frost line or, for that matter, more than a couple of feet deep, it
will fill with water and stay that way forever.  I'm no expert, but I kinda
think that's worse than some condensation!

Al
AB2ZY