[TowerTalk] Ultra-flexible RG-213/equivalent

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ultra-flexible RG-213/equivalent
From: "Peter Dougherty" <w2irt@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 11:51:37 -0500
Hi all,
I'd like to build my internal patch cables out of an extremely flexible
RG-213-sized coax that's rated for legal-limit power (with lots of
headroom). Any recommendations? As much as I'd like my installation to be
permanent, the reality is that I usually have to move stuff out of the
stack, move the amp to access the back of the radio stack, etc, and stiff
coax is one more hassle I'd rather not have to worry about.

Regards,

Peter,
W2IRT