Re: [TowerTalk] Fw: Beam Height above tower

To: Sam Andrews <sandrews@aristotle.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fw: Beam Height above tower
From: Stan Stockton <k5go@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 22:45:59 -0600
Thare is no reason to put it up more than a 6 inches unless you are
trying to gain height or provide more separation from another antenna
at a fixed height on the side if the tower all of which would be
better accomplished with another tower section.  The closer it is to
the top of the tower the fewer problems you will have and it will be
easier to get to if you do have a problem.

Stan, K5GO

Sent from Stan's IPhone