Re: [TowerTalk] birds on the elements

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] birds on the elements
From: "Mike Ryan" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 20:11:27 -0500
I have seen rubber or plastic SNAKES on the tower, along an antenna boom for
instance, work better than owls. I cannot recall what size or color, but I
would bet somewhere on the net you could find info on what kinds of snakes
'like' birds and try to find something that looks like one of them.  -Mike