[TowerTalk] TH-11DX

To: Towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TH-11DX
From: jcowens1@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 18:45:47 +0000 (UTC)

I have been using a TH-11DX for around 7 years now and think it does a pretty
good job. I know the advertised performance specs, and see no reason to
question them. This antenna came with a used tower that I purchased so it was
not my chosen purchase. I have been pretty impressed with its performance over
this time I have used it. Other people I know that have one up have similar
comments.

If I had been looking for a broadband antenna, I would have  looked at other
log periodics first, and then lastly would have considered a Steppir. I like it
and plan to continue using it.

John Owens -  N7TK

Celebrating over 50 Years in Ham Radio
No. 1 Honor Roll