Re: [TowerTalk] OR-2800PX Point and Shoot

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] OR-2800PX Point and Shoot
From: "K2GN" <>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 08:06:10 -0500
What am I missing?

I just brought an Orion 2800 with control box.

I assumed(Hate that word) that I could use it like I have my T2X with a
DCU-1 controller.

Using the RS232, let the software control the "Pointing and Shooting".

I use N1MM for contesting. It has a rotor control feature that just takes a
key stroke to swing the antenna.

It is a program that can standard without N1MM.

For day to day operations, I use DXLab Suite. It uses the N1MM rotor
software and it's just a click of the mouse.  Both programs directly
interface with the control box and the N1MM program has its own little
window you can used.

So, once again I ask, What am I missing?

de K2GN - Larry

Webmaster <>  -