Re: [TowerTalk] where to buy STAINLESS STEEL bolts, nuts, washers

To: Gene Fuller <w2lu@rochester.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] where to buy STAINLESS STEEL bolts, nuts, washers
From: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 18:55:05 -0800
Just buy enough (I don't know how much is enough, but seem to qualify)
and McMaster will mail you one of their awesome yellow catalogs.
However, the web site is very good so if you know what you want you will
get to it.  They have EVERYTHING at or not at you local hardware store,
ship same or next day, and ship from stock except for some semi-custom
items (hoses with selected length or fittings) which are drop shipped
from their supplier.

They also seem to be quite happy to take small orders.  Most everything
is not branded, but in my experience what you get will be a top brand
item or spec quality if hardware.  Warehouses are in LA, Chicago, and NY
although my last order came from Sacramento so that might be a new one.

There are several McMaster catalogs on ebay now at a wide variance in
price depending on the vintage.

Grant KZ1W