Re: [TowerTalk] Tower for Challenging Terrain

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower for Challenging Terrain
From: Pete Smith <>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 06:08:27 -0500
My local cable company (Comcast) used to give away the occasional short
ends (less than 100 feet), but closed their scrap yard a couple of years
ago, citing the tight economy and the rising price of scrap metal.

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at
The Reverse Beacon Network at, blog at,
spots at, port 7000