[TowerTalk] Hy-Gain TH3 - Mark III Beam

To: "towertalk" <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hy-Gain TH3 - Mark III Beam
From: "Diane & Edward Swynar" <>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 12:19:11 -0500
Hi Guys,

Many thanks to all who took the time respond to my request for info as to.
why the SWR on the 20- and 15-meter operation of my tri-bander is suddenly
so high...

I guess the only way to really & truly rectify the situation is for me to
have the antenna taken down---but once at ground level, is there any sort of
a trick involved in opening-up the trap enclosures to rid them of any

It's been so many years since I had this thing to where I could work on it,
I honestly can't remember (the antenna has been up 19 years now!).

~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ