Re: [TowerTalk] towers for guys with weak body parts

To: Alan NV8A <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] towers for guys with weak body parts
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 19:55:13 -0400
Not true at all!

Unfortunately, I think Heights still has the wrong idea on tower
section lengths at 8 feet.

Universal uses 'almost' the same size welding rig, but makes their
tower sections 10 feet long.

I prefer a minimum number of 'joints' in the tower.

BOTH use excellent grade of STRONG aluminum at this time, unlike in
the distant past when softer (lawnchair?) aluminum was used for some
TV-type tower sections they made.