To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 99, Issue 37
From: Ro Grrr <rogrrr@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 12:42:30 -0400
Dave
I can vouch for that. Last summer I visited John at his Culleoka site and as
soon as I got there, he told me he had to go to the top of his 200 footer. I
disremember what he had to do up there but he asked me if I wanted to climb
with him. I'm 63 and gladly put on the gear and up we went. Nice view from up
there and I'll be glad to get my 150 footer up this summer to get a similar
view.
And as long as you pay attention to what you are doing, it's completely safe,
no different from handling a gun. A gun is a tool, a very powerful one, and a
tower is also a tool.
Be safe up there.
RoGrrr
KC8HZ