Re: [TowerTalk] Soldering Radials?

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Soldering Radials?
From: Jim Brown <>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 19:42:23 -0700
On 3/23/2011 7:14 PM, Rob Atkinson wrote:
> It would be great if one you guys with a lot of brazing (I think I got
> it right this time) experience would post a list of the tools and
> materials to get to do it right.

Yes. I would appreciate the equivalent of some of the app notes and
tutorials that I've done.

FWIW -- during the summer of 1960, I helped the chief engineer of the
broadcast station where I was working silver solder the ground system
for a 4-tower directional antenna on 930 kHz.  I did a lot of silver
soldering that summer, but I regret that I didn't bother to learn much
about it.

73, Jim K9YC