[Top] [All Lists]

[TowerTalk] Silfos aka Sil-Fos

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Silfos aka Sil-Fos
From: "Jim W7RY" <>
Reply-to: Jim W7RY <>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 19:57:56 -0700
List-post: <">>
Well it's actually spelled Sil-Fos or Silfos.

LOTS of links from Google on using this stuff. I use it for amplifier 
construction to solder band switch taps to the tank coil.


to see it in action in an amplifier.  Look for the tank coil taps. Simply 
drill a hole in the tubing, stick in the bus wire used for the tap, and use 
MAPP gas with a torch available from Home Depot to solder.

73Jim W7RY 


TowerTalk mailing list

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>
  • [TowerTalk] Silfos aka Sil-Fos, Jim W7RY <=