Re: [TowerTalk] mercury in waterways

To: David Jordan <>,
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] mercury in waterways
From: Bill Aycock <>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 17:06:42 -0500
I think it does matter. An erroneous statement on a serious subject is
WRONG. I'm asking you to back up your statement with a real reference,
not hearsay. You can't.
I was chairman of the local Water Board and have seen that statement
labeled as a lie, by a Professor of Dental Medicine. This kind of
misleading Junk is just propaganda intended to get control of peoples