Re: [TowerTalk] Phasing lines

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Phasing lines
From: "Gedas" <>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 11:06:13 -0400
Hi Phil, not sure if this will be of any help to you but I got rid of all my
physical phasing lines for 40m and substituted them with a simple and small
variable phasing network in the shack.  Just a simple XL in one leg and XC
in the other.  Here is a corny video showing how it works:

73, W8BYA Gedas,
gallery at

Light travels faster than sound..