Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator Loop Suggestions

To: Paul Saville <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator Loop Suggestions
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 18:54:54 -0400

With the rotator turned fully in one direction, make a coax loop about
one-half turn around the mast/tower top so it does NOT contact the
mast/tower top.  Then rotate the antenna and the coax will turn to the
other one-half loop around the top.

Does that make sense?   Not sure if I put it in good words, but it
works for me for over 40 years.