[TowerTalk] Identifying Rohn SSV

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Identifying Rohn SSV
From: "Danny Pease" <dpease@adams.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 07:55:37 -0500
I am trying to identify exactly what sections of Rohn SSV tower is being
used at a local Red Cross facility and from there find out what load it is
rated for. I see on the Rohn site, there are part numbers on the tower
sections, can anyone tell me where to look for them? So far, I have not been
able to find the wind load rating for any of the SSV towers, any thoughts on
where to look?
The tower I am trying to identify was originally used for a cell site, 160
feet, but the Red Cross only used the top 100 feet of it. It appears the
bottom section may be a 6N.

Thanks

NG9R