Re: [TowerTalk] Burying RG-59/RG-6 Cables?

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Burying RG-59/RG-6 Cables?
From: K8RI on TT <>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 16:55:49 -0400
Check with DX Engineering.  They have a "Flooded" RG-6 meant for direct
burial and go to the coax cable on the
left side of the page. They have it for 19 cents per foot of $149 per
thousand foot spool.
Use compression fittings. They are far better than the crimp F type.

Other sources to try are Davis at 14
cents per foot  up to 100', 100-500' at 11 cents and 6 cents per foot in
1000' reels. (This is not flooded)
The Wireman   RF Parts
The RF Connection (didn't find RG-6)

I'm sure there are many more.