Re: [TowerTalk] Sealed container needed for tuner

To: "chas" <>, "towertalk" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Sealed container needed for tuner
From: "Gene Smar" <>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 20:37:55 -0400

     I would say spend the $ for a quality box to protect your equipment
investment.  Hoffman
make decent enclosures in a variety of sizes and materials.  You probably
won't need a steel ($) box; a fiberglass one should suffice.  Just remember
to run all wires out from the underside of the box.  I avoid top
penetrations - they require more attention to waterproofing.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F