Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 100, Issue 27, Sealed container ne

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 100, Issue 27, Sealed container needed for tuner
From: Greg Clark <putt_1@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 17:21:38 -0700 (PDT)
Depending on the size needed I used a truckbed "Job Box".  A big box that is
typically mounted in the bed of a pickup to hold tools.  Attached is a link to
some pics when it was just going in at our house.  Three years later, no
issues,
it's dry and has easy access with a lift top.

Greg
K9IG

http://k9ig.com/coppermine/displayimage.php?album=random&cat=7&pos=-59