Re: [TowerTalk] Multi-band dipoles

To: <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Multi-band dipoles
From: "Fred Serota" <fserota@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 13:30:10 -0400
Suggest trying Barker and Willamson's folded dipole. They have three or 4
varieties, some made of stainless wire for very tough climates. The longest
is approximately 120' and fives a flat SWR under 2:1 for 160-6 meters. Due
to built in matching does not need a tuner. This antenna has a special name,
I have forgotten. Can be ordered direct or I, thing, through HRO and AES.

Mine is hung as an inverted V and works out very well.

Fred, K3BHX