[TowerTalk] Follow-Up on my Tower Predicament

Subject: [TowerTalk] Follow-Up on my Tower Predicament
From: Warrenwolff <>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 14:19:08 -0400 (EDT)
Greetings TowerTalkers,

Thanks for your response to my query on new tower purchase.  I think I
misled, or opened the door for unfounded speculation, on the part of some.

As I suspected all along, AN Wireless is just plain old overloaded with
orders and cannot meet my desired near-term delivery of a great tower.
NOT going out of business, at all!

I am looking forward to placing an order with Dan as soon as the backlog
is reduced there.  Dan will certainly provide me with a window of
opportunity as soon as practical.

Regards, Warren; W7WY