Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna/Tower Legal Issues

To: Tom Osborne <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna/Tower Legal Issues
From: Charles Coldwell <>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 20:00:46 -0400
On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 1:30 PM, Tom Osborne <> wrote:
> Do you REALLY believe that?

I really believe that decisions of the California courts only have the
force of law in California.

However, I don't mean hams outside of California should be indifferent
(although that is the most straightforward interpretation of what I
wrote, I now realize).

> If California can get away with it, why not Oregon?

I would say it's not clear that they have gotten away with it until
all possible appeals have been exhausted.

Charles M. Coldwell, W1CMC
"Turn on, log in, tune out"
Belmont, Massachusetts, New England (FN42jj)

GPG ID:  852E052F
GPG FPR: 77E5 2B51 4907 F08A 7E92  DE80 AFA9 9A8F 852E 052F