Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator mast mount

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator mast mount
From: Pete Smith <>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 11:29:18 -0400
For what it's worth, I think a much better design is that by Custom
Metalworks, because it spreads the load of the side-mounted stuff to all
three legs instead of just one. Easy to reverse-engineer for your own use.

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at
The Reverse Beacon Network at, blog at,
spots at, port 7000