Re: [TowerTalk] BAG CONCRETE QUESTION

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] BAG CONCRETE QUESTION
From: "Clint Talmadge W5CPT" <w5cpt@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 15:22:51 -0500
The original poster said he was installing a HyTower which requires (if
memory serves me) only a 3'X3"X3" hole.  One cubic yard. One of the local
concrete outfits has a one yard trailer with a pour spout built in the back.
You buy the concrete, trailer it home, back it up to the hole, pull the
handle to dump the contents, hose it out and return the empty.   Both the
local concrete vendors have minimums for delivery.  One I think is 3 yds and
the other is 5.   For 1 cubic yard if I could not get the trailer I would
get/rent/borrow a mixer rather than doing it in a tub.

Clint Talmadge - W5CPT