Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu Rotator Refurbish?

To: towertalk@contesting.com, ka5rej@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu Rotator Refurbish?
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 11:29:11 EDT

In a message dated 5/9/2011 6:57:48 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,

>  I recently purchased a 80 foot freestanding tower with a  Yaesu
G-2800SDX rotator. The rotator has been in place a top the tower working
perfectly
for several years.
My question is what would I need to do check  the rotator out to see if it
needs to be refurbished

Howdy --

    If it works - it's fine. If it doesn't work -  then you need to do
something about it.

>  Sent from my News Tips Facebook Twitter

    Also, we don't need to know all of the other  stuff that's on your
Facebook/Twitter account. Tnx.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TOWER TECH

>  Search  Site  Web

MOBILE Web  Cams Contests Viewer Video Friday Salute Yellow Pages Cool
Schools Daily Deals  Homes

NEWS WEATHER TRAFFIC SPORTS MONEYHEALTH ENTERTAINMENT GOOD DAY  JOB
SHOPABOUT US HOT VIDEO JOB SEARCH

Home : Entertainment :

More Entertainment News

Source: Oprah Winfrey Will Not  Endorse?
Oprah Winfrey, the queen of daytime television, will not be  ?

George Lucas' Eldest Child Returns To?
The eldest child of "Star  Wars" creator George Lucas is going ?

Sheen At Trump International  Hotel In?
Charlie Sheen and his team were taking up residence at the  ?

'Girls Gone Wild' Founder Wins Lawsuit
A Florida jury of eight  women ruled Thursday that "Girls Gone ?

'Your Highness' Star Danny  McBride and?
Actor Danny McBride, who appears opposite Oscar winner Natalie  ?

Dancer Karina Smirnoff to Pose in?
Dancing beauty Karina Smirnoff  will pose nude in the May issue ?

Reality Star Kate Gosselin Sued  for?
Reality star Kate Gosselin is being sued by her former  marriage?

Alec Baldwin Hopeful '30 Rock' Will?
"30 Rock" star Alec  Baldwin said Thursday he was hopeful his ?

Brooke Shields Says  Virginity Saved?
Brooke Shields, who got her break in Hollywood at a young  age, ?

Mariah Carey Poses Nude For Magazine?
Mom-to-be Mariah Carey  has long been known for her curv?

Source: Oprah Winfrey Will Not  Endorse Obama in 2012

Updated: Friday, 08 Apr 2011, 6:43 PM  EDT
Published : Friday, 08 Apr 2011, 6:43 PM EDT

(NewsCore) - Oprah  Winfrey, the queen of daytime television, will not be
publicly endorsing  President Barack Obama for re-election in 2012, a source
told Pop  Eater.

Back in 2008, the billionaire talk show host endorsed  then-Senator Barack
Obama -- the first time she had publicly taken sides in a  US presidential
election.

"For 2012, much has changed for Oprah," the  source told Pop Eater. "She
now has her own cable channel called OWN that has  been struggling to find an
audience -- she isn't going to do anything to  alienate them."

Winfrey's daytime talk show will end its 25-year run on  May 25. She will
then spend the majority of her time at the helm of OWN, the  Oprah Winfrey
Network, a joint venture with Discovery Communications which  debuted on Jan.
1.

After a big debut that averaged 583,000 viewers in  primetime the first
week, OWN has seen its ratings fall below those of the  channel it replaced,
the Discovery Health Channel.

"Unlike in 2008,  when a drop in ratings didn't matter as much for the
queen of TV, Oprah is now  fighting every day to get people to tune into OWN,"
the source added, noting  that while Winfrey will likely support Obama again,
she will do so more  privately.

"Helping a friend keep the most important job in the world  is great, but
making sure her OWN network thrives is now her priority," the  source said.

In March 2011, Forbes magazine estimated Winfrey's net  worth to be $2.7
billion.

PopEater

Get the latest mobile news,  weather and sports from myfoxorlando on our
iPhone, Droid or Blackberry  apps.

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.  Send us News Tips -  Call: 866-55-FOX35
or Click here.

Share this:   Twitter  Facebook  Myspace  Google Tumblr  Digg  Fark  More
Send us news tips

Please enable JavaScript to view the  comments powered by Disqus. blog
comments powered byDisqus

Fox 35 WOFL  on Facebook

Like 10,890

Bookmark &  Share