Re: [TowerTalk] Discharge with a dipole

To: "Rik van Riel" <riel@surriel.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Discharge with a dipole
From: "K0DAN" <k0dan@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 21:19:21 -0500
Who knows?

The resistors will bleed off small charges but might pop with something big.
The spark plugs may fire with something bigger. With something really BIG
the only protection is to not let that big pulse into your shack! Ground it
or (better) disconnect) it, but each of these steps is an incremental
protection.

73
Dan
K0DAN