Re: [TowerTalk] LM354 motor winch

To: Doug Dietz <dcdietz@chartermi.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] LM354 motor winch
From: Mickey Baker <fishflorida@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 10:42:57 -0400
A wiring diagram is easy - Leeson has them on their web site.

I used the Leeson washdown duty motor - it will last longer outdoors.

Reliably switching the motor requires a hefty switch. I deployed a boat lift
switch that included a momentary drum switch, GFI circuit, weatherproof box and
a stainless plug.

Mickey N4MB