[TowerTalk] Fw: Need help with HF problems

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fw: Need help with HF problems
From: "Mark Robinson" <markrob@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 20:27:23 -0400
Hi Magnus,

Check the ground system, makes the cables as short as possible, each equipment
must have its own ground wire to any common type of bar, you need to connect
all ground (chassis of the computer, rotor control, radio, amp ) Ferrites
Resomer help those of youa lot Amidon Corp.

The audio and control cables that are interconnected with the entire system be
as short as possible, any extra roll up to form a coil and if possible also put
him ferrites

73...

Sal
HK1T