Re: [TowerTalk] LM470 or HG-70HD or ?

To: K6QD <k6qd@cox.net>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] LM470 or HG-70HD or ?
From: damon stewart <wsmc551@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 08:17:45 -0700
Terry, W6RU thinks it looks allot like a Lou Tristao (pre US Tower) 72'
Tower.  Skip, KJ6Y also pointed out it cant be a Tri-Ex but it has features
that where not found on the Hy-Gain.  I sent photos to both Hy-Gain and to
Karl Tashjian and both say its not one of theirs.  When I looked over the
tower it does not look like anyone modified, it looks like this is how it
was built from the factory.

So maybe its a Tristao?

Damon Stewart, KJ7E