[TowerTalk] Help on Mosley Traps

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Help on Mosley Traps
From: W5WTN@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 22:42:47 EDT
Hi All - I am rebuilding a Mosley Pro 57 beam (cleaning traps, new
penetrox, etc), and I noticed in the original instruction manual that some of
the
traps have an alpha designation after the number of turns on the trap. Some
of the designations are 19TM, 35TC, 16 1/2TT, and 32TBB. I called Mosley
and  they were absolutely no help.
Anyone knowing what the above means, it would be greatly appreciated if you
 would let me know. It is probably obvious, however it sure escapes me.
Thanks for taking your time to read this.
Best 73's
Eddy  W5WTN/K5IPA