[TowerTalk] 4 Square question

Subject: [TowerTalk] 4 Square question
From: dave arruzza <>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 10:49:43 -0700 (PDT)
To all:
I have a question..
Do the 2 inactive elements contribute anything to array.
ie: beaming to Europe I would be utilizing my northeast and southwest
elements...are the other two elements contributing anything to the array at
that time.
I am asking this question for the following reason:
I am using 3/4 wave phasing lines and could reposition 2 of my elements away
from the "square" and still reach the switch box. Doing this would take 2
elements out of pedestrian traffic on my property.
Radio Ansonia