Re: [TowerTalk] Best source lmr 600

To: Drax Felton <>,
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Best source lmr 600
From: Hector Garcia XE2K <>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 16:48:56 -0700 (PDT)

The LMR-600 and Cinta 600  are the same for me you can buy from RFDAVIS, they
can send from different warehouses where they have agreement , I bought from
them  and they deliver very FAST from NV to CA.

Also there are several companies that sell  similar cable at my experience
FINE and no difference to the Commscope, Cinta or Times LMR

you can check the brand   and several others sellers  in the East
Coast where your shipping can  be better.

 J.Hector Garcia  XE2K / AD6D
Mexicali B.C  DM22fp
P.O.Box 73
El Centro CA 92244-0073