Re: [TowerTalk] BLACKENED BRAID?

To: 'K0DAN' <k0dan@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] BLACKENED BRAID?
From: Al Kozakiewicz <akozak@hourglass.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 20:46:31 -0400
Maybe it's the soil ph or something...

I've taken to using black PVC water pipe.  It's cheap and is almost as easily
buried as coax.  I jump on a flat bladed shovel to sink it full depth; yank the
shovel back to expose a crevass; shove the PVC pie in place and drive the 4x4
over the top to relevel the grass.  In a few months the damage has disappeared.

That way replacing the coax is easy if it's ever needed.

Al
AB2ZY