Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Supports

To: "Kshaddrick" <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Supports
From: "Gene Smar" <>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 19:40:44 -0400

     I have a set of the fiberglass swaged tubes from E-pay.  I can get a
set of five tubes up in the air, provided I don't have too much weight at
the top and I guy it immediately.  They aren't strong enough to support
their own weight at 68+ feet.  The outer part of the sleeve will split given
enough bending on the way up. Try something else.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F