[TowerTalk] G-800DXA

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] G-800DXA
From: jwhawg@q.com
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 00:14:03 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I have a Yaesu G-800DXA that I have owned and used for several years now. First
turning a T-5 log, 5el 6m, and 2m 15el yagis. Now turning a Hy-Gain TH-6.
Working fine until here lately. I think it's a controller issue. There is NO
Speed control any longer. It starts and stops just fine and goes to presets
well. Makes no unusual noises. ??? I have cleaned the speed adjuster pot but it
had no affect.

Does anyone have any ideas about what's gone wrong. I'm new to the list and
appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance

Joe  K0TRT