Re: [TowerTalk] Probably stupid coax question

To: "jim feldman" <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Probably stupid coax question
From: "Mark Robinson" <>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 18:58:36 -0400
Yes that center conductor is big. The connectors that work with this coax
are Amphenol connectors UHF-182120 that I buy from The RF Connection. I use
this coax a lot and have put on many connectors. I had the same problems
initially but the UHF-182120 connectors work a treat. Make sure that you
don't disturb the weave/lay of the inner conductor.

No need to snip any strands away with this connector.

Mark N1UK