[TowerTalk] FW: Need a mast for my tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FW: Need a mast for my tower
From: "km5vi" <km5vi@flukey.cc>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 00:17:28 -0500
Steve - I should have better defined toughness as the amount of additional
strain a material can tolerate before it reaches ultimate strength.  The
later is often, but not always associated with the difference between a
material's yield and ultimate strengths.

Gary - Good to hear from you - I'll follow up off the reflector.

73

Matt
KM5VI