Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Leasing

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Leasing
From: "Marlon K. Schafer \(509-982-2181\)" <ooe@odessaoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 09:04:21 -0700
They must charge more than we do and/or have much lower upstream costs.

Our company margin is only in the 12 to 15%.  If I paid 10% of revenue on a
tower plus the other stuff I'd be working for free!

Our average bill to the customer is only $37.5.  Our upstream internet
access ranges from $43 to $250 (not a typo) per mb/s.

laters,
marlon